Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's All About The Expressions

WARN :
  • Don't talk to the strangers!
  • Don't run too fast or you will hit the janitors!
  • Watch out! You almost broke the glass!
  • Don't feed the animals!
  • Be careful while using knife! You don't want to cut your finger!
  • Low battery! Your may lost your works on Microsoft Word!
  • Keep out of the grass!

SURPRISE :
  1. Really? You must be joking!
  2. Oh my God! You serious?
  3. I'm shocked to know that!
  4. I can't believe he did that!
  5. I can't believe it's happening!
  6. This is too good to be true!

ADVICE :
  • I suggest you to study harder if you want to get good scores
  • Maybe it will be better if you stop talking and start working
  • Don't give up, maybe it's not your chance to do and you have to try it one more time.
  • It will be better if you tell her you love her before you lose her
  • Why don't you ask your parents first?
  • You have to believe yourself.

Balda Ahadiyah Kinanti/2, Haniyah Putri Rifani/13, Hidana Nur Jannah/14, Ilmira Rosalin/16

No comments:

Post a Comment